Cacao & Coconut Protein Balls
Gluten Free Protein Balls
1 cup of peanut butter
1/4 cup of raw cacao
2 2/3 cups of water
1/3 cups of chia seeds
1/2 cup of sunflower seeds
1 cup of plant protein powder (vanilla or chocolate)
1/2 cup of maple syrup
Desiccated coconut for coating
- Blitz the granola in a food processor or NutriBullet until it looks like bread crumbs.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients very well - with your hands is best.
- Roll mixture into small balls.
- Roll in coconut to coat.
- Place in a container and pop them in the fridge.
- Keep the protein balls in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days or store in the freezer for up to 2 months.