Noodle Bowl with Sesame Ginger Dressing
A nourishing tofu bowl
2 serves rice noodles (optional - colour with natural food colouring)
1/2 cup broccoli florets
1/2 cup brussel sprouts
1 tbs olive oil
2 tbs tamari
1 carrot, shredded
1/2 cup shelled edamame
100g silken tofu, diced into cubes
1/2 cup Entertainer Brothers Blend
Handful of kimchi chips
2 tbsp tahini
4 tsp warm water
2 tsp toasted sesame oil
2 tsp grated fresh ginger
2 tsp soy sauce
3 tsp maple syrup or honey
- Cook the rice noodles according to packet.
- In a frypan, toss the broccoli and brussel sprouts with oil and tamari until cooked.
- In a bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and mix together well.
- Divide noodles, broccoli, brussel sprouts, carrot, edamame and tofu into two bowls.
- Drizzle over dressing and a splash of lemon juice.
- Top with Entertainer Brothers Blend and kimchi chips.