Based in Byron Bay, Brookfarm is a generational family company that has been committed to regenerative Australian farming, sustainably sourced ingredients, and regional food production of the highest quality for over 20 years. We are Australia’s leading producer of gourmet muesli and snacks sold in independent retailers, health food stores and online, employing over 65 staff across our local macadamia farm, bakehouse and administrative headquarters in the Northern Rivers, NSW.
Grounded in its core values of - family, proudly awesome, investing in our future, of the earth, respect and the customer - Brookfarm’s key ingredient is its people and it greatly cares for the community and environment which it calls home.
We are seeking a full time Key Account Manager to join our supportive sales team. This role will suit someone who is highly motivated and well-organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail. You will have a positive attitude, be a strong team player with a desire to learn and work hard and be able to adapt to a changing environment while working accurately to meet deadlines.
Join the family!
What you'll be doing:
- Manage and develop a portfolio of key accounts
- Implement sales strategy and review the strategy with the Head of Sales to achieve Brookfarm’s sales goals and revenues
- Lead new Business Development in the corporate space
- Deliver growth in sales of the areas managed in conjunction with stakeholders to ensure sustainable growth
- Provide input into targets and suggestions to adjust if required in conjunction with Head of Sales
- Provide feedback and input as part of the product development process to create products that are innovative and successful in the marketplace
- Plan and implement training plans for key stakeholders e.g. customer training
- Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
- Assist in the planning and delivery of events and content both B2B and B2C purposes
- Develop and analyse weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Ensure effective development and implementation of sales policies and procedures
- Attend Tradeshows and appropriate travel to key customers
- Input into business strategy through the management team (as required)
- Input and delivery (if required) of social media strategy to achieve sales growth outcomes
- Work collaboratively with Sales team, Marketing, Production, Finance and Warehousing teams to deliver exceptional service to our customers
- Assist in the development of the annual sales plan, specifically advising on: forecasts for each product and account (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort) and the creation of sales promotions.
What you need to bring to Brookfarm:
- Account Management and sales experience
- Proficiency with MAC, MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve and create value
- Experience in Pronto or similar software
- Collaborative, can do attitude!
- Tertiary qualification preferred
Brookfarm – a great place to call home
At Brookfarm – people are our most important asset. Our working culture is the key to our success and we look to our staff to maintain a creative, diverse and collaborative work environment.
Sound like you?
To apply for this position please email a Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com