Scope of job:
As a Transport & warehouse team member, you are responsible for providing support to the Bakehouse teams, helping transport product between Brookfarm production sites, as well as having responsibility to assist in the dispatch, receival, organisation and efficient operation of the warehouse.
The warehouse is a key space at Brookfarm as almost all stock passes through this area, it is vitally important that this space is well managed and efficiently functioning. This role will include liaison and coordination between other Brookfarm teams.
The Transport & Supply chain team member is a part of the Dispatch-Operations team, reporting directly to the Dispatch Manager.
- The Bakehouse and surrounds need to run smoothly, be clean, organised, and be safe
- To achieve this, you will need to assist your Supervisor and other members of the team by following procedures and instructions for daily operation of the facility
- Comply with food safety requirements through cleanliness and a thorough eye for detail throughout the daily operations
- Comply with all legal safety requirements to make it a safe place to work for all
- MR Truck Licence
- Forklift Licence (desirable)
- Previous warehouse experience
- Pick & Packing experience (desirable)
- Good communication and flexible attitude
- Good understanding of safety in the workplace
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Transportation of goods between sites, local deliveries
- Pick and pack of customer orders
- Loading and unloading of delivery trucks
- Responsible of helping to maintain the truck and transport vessels in a food safe standard
- Maintaining the warehouse to a food safe standard
- Stock rotation
- Comply with all legal safety requirements, ensuring a safe place to work for all
Sound like you?
Please apply today for an immediate start by emailing a cover letter and resume to email@example.com