Banana & Espresso Breakfast Cookies
With only 5 ingredients, these healthy Paleo cookies are perfect for brekky on the go, or a mid-morning snack! Packed with delicious nuts, seeds and coconut from our Espresso Paleo Granola, you’ll get the perfection combination of crunchy and chewy, along with a quick coffee hit.
- 2 cups Espresso Paleo Granola
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tbs almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking tray.
- Mix mashed banana, almond butter and coconut oil in a large bowl.
- Add granola and almond meal and mix until well combined.
- Roll mixture into balls and place on baking tray – roughly 1 tablespoon each.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool on wire rack.