Banana & Muesli Protein Bread
- 2 large banana (1 cup + 1/3 cup mashed)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flax meal + 6 tbsp water combined)
- 1 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 cup chickpea flour (or buckwheat, oat or almond flour)
- 1/2 cup protein powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup Natural Macadamia Muesli with Cranberry
- Preheat oven to 175C and grease (and line if needed) a loaf tin.
- Mix all dry ingredients (except Muesli!) in one bowl and wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry and then fold in Muesli (mix until just combined).
- Pour batter into the loaf tin and top with a little extra muesli.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clear.
- Leave bread in the tin for 5 minutes before taking it out for complete cool down.
Recipe created by Candy – @nourishandflourishsyd