Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 40-45 mins Serves: 8-10 | Yields : 1 cake
250 grams caster sugar + extra for dusting
1 cup almond milk
1 orange, zest only
300 grams plain flour + extra for dusting
1 teaspoon powdered yeast
½ cup Brothers Blend Entertainer roughly chopped
- Pre heat the oven to 180 fan forced, 200 C.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the eggs with the sugar until they turn white.
- Add the milk, Brookfarm Premium Macadamia Oil and orange zest.
- Sift flour and yeast together and add to the mixture slowly to combine.
- Fold in Brother’s Blend Entertainer
- Brush a 20 cm round, plain or fluted cake tin with Brookfarm Premium Macadamia Oil and dust with sugar and flour. Pour in the mix.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 40 – 45 minutes. Test with a skewer.
- Remove from the oven, turn out onto a rack and let cool thoroughly.
Brookfarm Products Used