A fabulous, gluten free and easy recipe created in the Brookfarm kitchen by Chef Sam Gowing.
200 grams organic dark chocolate, roughly chopped
100 grams cacao butter, roughly chopped
¼ cup Brothers Blend Explorer
- Line a flan tin with parchment paper.
- Place a stainless steel or glass bowl over a small pot of boiling water.
- Add chocolate and cacao butter.
- Whisk gently until melted.
- Spread the chocolate mixture in to the lined flan tin.
- Using a spatula or the back of a spoon, smooth over and spread thin.
- Sprinkle with Brother’s Blend Explorer
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer, lift out of the flan tray.
- Allow to rest at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Break into pieces and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Brookfarm Products Used