Cacao Coconut Energy Bars
Crunchy, crispy and so delicious! Made with our Gluten Free Cacao Coconut Granola, these energy bars are the perfect healthy snack when you’re craving a little chocolate. These no-bake bars can be mixed up in minutes!
Makes 10 – 12 bars
- 3 cups Gluten Free Cacao Coconut Granola
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Smooth Byron Bay Peanut Butter
- Place granola into a mixing bowl.
- Warm maple syrup and peanut butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir and pour over granola and then mix.
- Transfer to an 8×8 inch baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Press down firmly with a spoon or hands until uniformly flattened and let firm up in the fridge or freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and chop into 10-12 even bars.
Recipe created by @bakeateasy