Easy to make, delicious and healthy, these protein balls are the perfect afternoon snack!
Gluten Free | Vegetarian | Dairy Free
Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 15 balls
Recipe by @thegirlinthegreenapron
- 350g of Gluten Free Cacao Coconut Granola
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of raw cacao
- 2 2/3 cups of water
- 1/3 cups of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1 cup of plant protein powder (vanilla or chocolate)
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- Desiccated coconut for coating
- Blitz the granola in a food processor or NutriBullet until it looks like bread crumbs
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients very well – with your hands is best
- Roll mixture into small balls (should make around 15 balls)
- Roll in coconut to coat
- place in a container and pop them in the fridge.
You can keep the protein balls in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days – if you don’t eat them all before then! Otherwise, they can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 months.