A breakfast of champions!
Recipe by @thegirlinthegreenapron
Accompanied by a moorish chia pudding, the harmony between the crunchiness from the muesli and the silkiness of the pudding is just magical! Topped with an array of fresh berries and kiwis – an exceptional sources of Vitamin C.
- 1 cup of Gluten Free Macadamia Muesli with Cranberry
- ¾-1 cups of mixed fruit (berries, kiwis)
- Extra coconut and pepitas to garnish
- 1 cup of plant-based milk
- 4 tbsp of chia seeds (black or white)
- 1 tbsp of orange juice (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp of maple syrup (choose your sweetness)
- 2 tbsp of shredded coconut
- Grab a jam jar and thoroughly mix all the ingredients for the chia pudding. Pop into the fridge for a couple of hours (or overnight if prepping the night before) to thicken and become pudding-like.
- Add the muesli to one side of your bowl and the chia pudding to the other.
- Arrange fruit on top and garnish with pepitas and coconut.