Easter Choc Granola Clusters
With only 3 ingredients, these little chocolate granola clusters are the perfect easter treat!
Makes 15 clusters
- 1 block quality cooking chocolate (milk or dark)
- 100g Wild Berry Granola (or granola/muesli of choice)
- 1 pack of easter eggs
- Silicone moulds
- Break up chocolate and place in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 30-45 seconds or until chocolate is melted.
- Add granola to chocolate and stir until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into silicone moulds and lightly push an easter egg into each.
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour to set.