- 1/2 cup Brookfarm Premium Grade Macadamia Oil
- 185g chopped dark chocolate
- 175g almond meal
- 125g cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3 large eggs
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) vanilla
- 250g brown sugar
- 150g raw shredded beetroot
- 100g toasted and chopped macadamias
- 100g pitted prunes (soaked overnight in cream sherry)
Combine oil, chocolate over low heat and allow to cool. Sift cocoa, almond meal and salt.
Whisk sugar and chocolate in a mixing bowl, add eggs one at a time. When well incorporated add vanilla and mix.
Fold in remaining ingredients and pour into a parchment lined pan and bake at 190’C for 30 mins.
Serve with whipped cream or yoghurt.
“Three of my favourite ingredients- Brookfarm Premium Grade Macadamia Oil, dark chocolate and beetroot” Snowy