Coconut yoghurt is rich in probiotics to help develop your baby’s gut health. Adding just a small amount of smooth peanut butter or any other nut butter to your baby’s meals is an ideal way to introduce nuts to your baby.
Suitable for 9+ months.
- Prepare Smooth Pear cereal as per pack instructions
- Add a heaped teaspoon of coconut yoghurt & stir
- Add ½ teaspoon of smooth peanut butter
- Top with 2 tsp of softened berries (optional)
- Add 1 cup mixed berries in season (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries) to a saucepan with 1 tablespoon water
- Simmer over low heat for 5 mins until softened
- Cool and serve – Store excess in sealed jar in fridge for up to 5 days