Fresh, crispy & crunchy – the perfect fish taco recipe
Recipe by Scoop It Up
- White fish
- Lime & Chilli Infused Macadamia Oil
- Walnuts, roughly chopped
- Cos lettuce (for your taco shell)
- Cabbage, shredded
- Cucumber, chopped
- Cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Fresh mango, chopped
- Avocado, chopped
- Chilli flakes
- Salt & pepper
- In a pan, place a dash of macadamia oil with fish in pan. Cook into broken pieces, adding turmeric and salt & pepper until crispy. Set aside.
- Add the walnuts into the same pan and toast for a few minutes until golden and crispy.
- Fill the lettuce cups with veggies and fish. Drizzle with macadamia oil, tahini, chilli and salt & pepper to taste.