Muesli Frozen Yoghurt Christmas “Puddings”
Prep time: 10 minutes plus at least 5 hours freezing time
For the Muesli Frozen Yoghurt
- 4 cups unsweetened natural Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup full cream milk
- ¼ cup double cream
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Brookfarm toasted cranberry muesli
- 50g melted dark chocolate and a few dried cranberries to serve
To make the Muesli Frozen Yoghurt Christmas “Puddings”
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yoghurt, milk, double cream and vanilla extract.
- Add muesli and mix until well combined.
- Line 6 (1/2 cup capacity) tea cups with baking paper. Divide frozen yoghurt mixture between the cups, wrap tightly with cling film and allow at least 5 hours freezing time.
- To serve, remove from the freezer and discard plastic wrap.
- Dip cups into hot water for a few seconds to help dislodge the “puddings”.
- Invert onto serving plates or into bowls. Peel back the baking paper and top the “pudding” with melted chocolate and some cranberries (or crushed up candy canes)
- Stand for 5 minutes for the yoghurt to soften before serving.