Muesli Hedgehog Slice
Serves 16 Prep time: 10 minutes + chilling time Cook time: 5 minutes
For the Muesli Hedgehog Slice
- ¼ cup organic coconut cream
- 200g dark chocolate (45% cocoa solids), chopped roughly
- 2 cups Brookfarm Gluten Free Muesli
- ½ cup desiccated coconut, plus 2 tbsp extra
- ¼ cup shelled salted pistachios
- Extra pistachios, cranberries and macadamias to top
To prepare the Muesli Hedgehog Slice
- Line a square 20cm slice tin with baking paper.
- Place coconut cream in a small saucepan and heat over low heat until it comes to a simmer. Remove from heat and add chopped chocolate. Stir, until chocolate is glossy and melted.
- Place muesli, ½ cup desiccated coconut and pistachios in a large bowl and mix well. Add half of the melted chocolate and stir to combine. Spoon mixture over base of tin, pressing gently into corners.
- Add the extra 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut to the remaining melted chocolate and mix. Pour over the slice and spread evenly.
- Top with extra pistachios, cranberries and macadamias.
- Refrigerate overnight or until firm then turn on to a board and cut into 16 squares.