Nutty Granola Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe by Epicurious.com
Makes 18 large (4-inch) cookies
Active Time: 20 min
Total Time: 35 min
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, softened
1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 large egg
1 cup Brookfarm Nutty Granola Vanilla Maple (chop clusters if large)
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips (4 1/2 ounces)
- Put oven racks in upper and lower thirds of oven and preheat oven to 375°F.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat together butter, sugars, and vanilla in a medium bowl with an electric mixer at high speed until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes, then beat in egg until combined well. Reduce speed to low, then add flour mixture and mix until just combined. Stir in granola and chocolate chips.
- Drop 18 mounds (about 2 level tablespoons per mound) of batter about 2 inches apart onto 2 ungreased large baking sheets, then pat each mound into a 2 1/2-inch round.
- Bake cookies for approx 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove, cool and enjoy!