Power Porrij Pancakes
- 1/2 cup of Brookfarm Power Porrij
- 1 1/2 cups self raising wholemeal flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup of milk
- 60g of melted butter, cooled
- 1/4 cup runny honey or raw sugar
- a pinch of salt
- In a bowl combine the Power Porrij, flour and pinch of salt.
- In a jug combine the melted butter, eggs, milk and honey and whisk to combine.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry mix, and add the wet mixture. Stir to combine.
- Fry large tablespoons of mixture in a small amount of Macadamia Oil and/or butter over medium heat. Flip pancakes when small bubbles appear on the surface of the batter.Serve with fresh fruit and honey.
For a gluten-free version, you can substitute Gluten Free Porrij and gluten free self raising flour.