Prep: 10 minutes | Cook time: 8 minutes | Serves: 2
500ml water or stock
1 large chicken breast
1 piece orange rind
3 spring onions, thinly sliced
¼ cup fresh parsley leaves
1 green apple, finely sliced
½ orange juice and rind
¼ cup Gluten Free Cranberry Macadamia muesli
Salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a medium saucepan, place water or stock, chicken breast, spring onions and parsley leaves.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer gently on a ow heat for about 8 minutes. Allow to cool in stock. Strain chicken, discard poaching liquid.
- When cool, slice chicken breast and arrange on two serving plates with sliced apple.
- Add a squeeze of orange juice and some strips of orange zest
- Scatter Gluten Free Cranberry Macadamia muesli over each plate, season and serve.