Explorer Brothers Blend
$2.55 – $14.60 incl. GST
- Oven roasted premium nuts
- Tart cherries and cranberries
- Delicious coconut
- Preservative, additive & gluten free
Servings per 75g pack: 3
Serving size: 25g
Servings per 35g pack: 1
Serving size: 35g
|Serving size: 25g|
|Average per serving||Per 100g|
Ingredients & Allergens
Ingredients: Nuts (40%) (pecans, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts), Fruit (30%) [flame raisins, tart cherries (tart cherries, sugar, sunflower oil), cranberries (cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil)], coconut (10%), pumpkin kernels, sunflower kernels, macadamia oil, pink lake salt.
Recipe: Explorer Chocolate Bark
A fabulous, gluten free and easy recipe created in the Brookfarm kitchen by Chef Sam Gowing.
- 200 grams organic dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 100 grams cacao butter, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup Brothers Blend Explorer
- Line a flan tin with parchment paper.
- Place a stainless steel or glass bowl over a small pot of boiling water.
- Add chocolate and cacao butter.
- Whisk gently until melted.
- Spread the chocolate mixture in to the lined flan tin.
- Using a spatula or the back of a spoon, smooth over and spread thin.
- Sprinkle with Brother’s Blend Explorer
Freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer, lift out of the flan tray.
- Allow to rest at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Break into pieces and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.