Explorer Brothers Blend
$2.55 – $14.60 incl. GST
- Oven roasted premium nuts
- Tart cherries and cranberries
- Delicious coconut
- Preservative, additive & gluten free
Explore. Adventure. Voyage… you’ll want more…
This premium blend, recently awarded a Silver Medal at the Royal Hobart Fine Food awards, is a reflection of the search Will and Eddie Brook have travelled, to find the worlds finest ingredients.
The combination of roasted Australian almonds, pecans, walnuts, tart sour cherries, cranberries and roasted coconut makes this mix unbelievably delicious.
Whether it’s sharing time with family and friends or packing for your next adventure, this new mix from the Brook brothers is perfectly blended. Our Brothers Blend Explorer mix will take you to those special places, anytime, anywhere.
Life is a journey… Explore your own world.
Peanut Free, Gluten Free, Preservative Free. Contains tree nuts.
Servings per 75g pack: 3
Serving size: 25g
Servings per 35g pack: 1
Serving size: 35g
|Serving size: 25g|
|Average per serving||Per 100g|
Ingredients & Allergens
Ingredients: Nuts (40%) (pecans, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts), Fruit (30%) [flame raisins, tart cherries (tart cherries, sugar, sunflower oil), cranberries (cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil)], coconut (10%), pumpkin kernels, sunflower kernels, macadamia oil, pink lake salt.
Recipe: Explorer Chocolate Bark
A fabulous, gluten free and easy recipe created in the Brookfarm kitchen by Chef Sam Gowing.
- 200 grams organic dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 100 grams cacao butter, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup Brothers Blend Explorer
- Line a flan tin with parchment paper.
- Place a stainless steel or glass bowl over a small pot of boiling water.
- Add chocolate and cacao butter.
- Whisk gently until melted.
- Spread the chocolate mixture in to the lined flan tin.
- Using a spatula or the back of a spoon, smooth over and spread thin.
- Sprinkle with Brother’s Blend Explorer
Freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer, lift out of the flan tray.
- Allow to rest at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Break into pieces and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.