Gluten Free Macadamia Muesli with Apple & Apricot
$12.10 – $30.45
- Soy free
- Protein Rich Quinoa
- Australian Dried Fruits
- Premium Wholegrains
This oven baked gluten free muesli combines the rich, crunchy texture of macadamias with protein rich quinoa and Australian gluten free grains & brans. These are lightly toasted with Australian bush honey and just a touch of our premium macadamia oil. We then add beautiful Tasmanian apples plus apricots, natural currants and sultanas from Australia’s finest fruit growing regions.
Love this muesli so much you want to buy in bulk? Check out our carton deal here!
Servings per 350g pack: 10
Servings per 1kg pack: 28
Serving size: 35g
|Per 35g||Per 100g|
Ingredients & Allergens
Buckwheat, rice bran, honey, puffed rice, macadamia nuts (7%), macadamia oil, sunflower kernels, quinoa (4%), pumpkin kernels, natural sultanas, currants, apricots (3%) [humectant (vegetable glycerine-422), preservative (sulphites-220)], puffed buckwheat, amaranth, apple (1%), prune juice.
Tree nuts, sulphites (on apricots to preserve colour)
Video: How to Prepare Your Muesli
Recipe: Muesli Hedgehog Slice
Prep time: 10 minutes + chilling time
Cook time: 5 minutes
For the Muesli Hedgehog Slice
- ¼ cup organic coconut cream
- 200g dark chocolate (45% cocoa solids), chopped roughly
- 2 cups Brookfarm Gluten Free Muesli
- ½ cup desiccated coconut, plus 2 tbsp extra
- ¼ cup shelled salted pistachios
- Extra pistachios, cranberries and macadamias to top
To prepare the Muesli Hedgehog Slice
- Line a square 20cm slice tin with baking paper.
- Place coconut cream in a small saucepan and heat over low heat until it comes to a simmer. Remove from heat and add chopped chocolate. Stir, until chocolate is glossy and melted.
- Place muesli, ½ cup desiccated coconut and pistachios in a large bowl and mix well. Add half of the melted chocolate and stir to combine. Spoon mixture over base of tin, pressing gently into corners.
- Add the extra 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut to the remaining melted chocolate and mix. Pour over the slice and spread evenly.
- Top with extra pistachios, cranberries and macadamias.
- Refrigerate overnight or until firm then turn on to a board and cut into 16 squares.