Natural Macadamia Muesli with Apple & Apricot
$11.80 – $29.40
- No Added Sugar
- Australian Fruits
- Premium Wholegrains
- Raw Muesli
A gourmet natural muesli with 17 ingredients including premium wholegrains, macadamias, apple and apricots.
Brookfarm Natural Macadamia Muesli with Apricots & Apples is made in the traditional Swiss style, using blended natural ingredients. A gourmet muesli, that doesn’t taste like cardboard and uses the freshest ingredients Australia has to offer. Savour the rich crunchy texture of wholesome Australian grains and brans, natural currants and sultanas from the Barossa, apple from Tasmania, apricots from the Murrumbidgee, together with the magical taste of our own macadamia nuts.
Servings per 500g pack: 10
Servings per 1.5kg pack: 30
Serving size: 50g
|Per 50g||Per 100g|
Ingredients & Allergens
Rolled oats, barley flakes, rice bran, macadamia nuts (7%), sunflower kernels, barley bran, oat bran, wheat germ, natural sultanas, currants, apricots (4%) [humectant (vegetable glycerine-422), preservative (sulphites-220)], pumpkin kernels, coconut, apple (1%), prune juice, cinnamon.
Tree nuts, wheat, cereals containing gluten, sulphites (on apricots to preserve colour)
Video: How to Prepare Your Muesli
Recipe: Brookfarm's Berry Nice Crumble
- 4 green apples – peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup Brookfarm Natural Macadamia Muesli
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 75g/2.6oz butter – softened and chopped
- 200g/7oz mixed fresh berries (blackberries and raspberries)
- Extra 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- Preheat oven to 200°C/392°F
- Place apples, caster sugar, lemon juice and water in a medium saucepan.
- Stir to combine. Cover and cook over a medium heat, stirring occasionally until apples are soft, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine Brookfarm Natural Macadamia Muesli, brown sugar and plain flour in a medium bowl. Add butter, using your fingertips rub butter into dry ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Combine cooled apple mixture, berries and extra caster sugar together, then spoon into a medium baking dish (approx. 30cm x 15cm x 5cm deep).
- Sprinkle crumble mix evenly over fruit. Place baking dish onto a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes or until crumble is golden.
- Serve warm or chilled with yoghurt or ice cream.