Roasted Macadamia Nuts with Bush Pepper Spice
$10.85 incl. GST
- Premium Grade Macadamia Nuts
- Rich in Monounsaturates
- Preservative & Additive Free
- Mountain Pepper from Tasmania
Combine the flavours of fine Australia bush spices and sea salt with the macadamia, the world’s premier nut, and the taste is simply superb.
Bush Tomatoes, wild harvested, from the Central Australian desert, Mountain Pepper from North Western Tasmania, Byron hinterland Lemon Myrtle & pure Australian ocean sea salt from the Great Australian Bight.
Servings per 100g pack: 4
Serving size: 25g
|Per 25g||Per 100g|
Ingredients & Allergens
Australian whole macadamia nuts, sea salt, macadamia oil, bush tomato, mountain pepper, black pepper, lemon myrtle.
Tree Nuts, may contain traces of Gluten
Recipe: Bush Pepper Spice Macadamia Dukkah
- 1 cup Brookfarm Bush Pepper Spice Macadamia Nuts
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 2-3 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 2-3 tablespoons cumin seeds or 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon good quality salt (like Celtic Sea Salt or Maldon Salt)
- Roast nuts and sesame seeds in the oven.
- Put coriander and cumin seeds into food processor and pulse.
- Add nuts, ground to coarse consistency.
- Put salt, pepper and sesame seeds and mix briefly. ..mix for too long and the mixture becomes a paste.
Serve with warm fresh Turkish bread and Brookfarm Natural Macadamia Oil.