Chai Spiced Protein Muesli Bowl
This chai infused brekky bowl has just the right amount to spice to warm your winter mornings.
- Brew the Chai teabag in 1 cup of boiling water for 5 minutes. Remove teabag and add in 1/3 cup almond milk (warm in a saucepan if needed). Stir in 1 serve protein powder.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan and fry banana slices until golden brown.
- Place muesli in a bowl and pour in the Chai-infused protein milk.
- Add cinnamon and mix together until you reach a creamy consistency and serve warm.
- Top with caramelised banana and fruits of choice.