No Bake Muesli Bars
- Combine maple syrup, peanut butter and vanilla essence in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring continuously.
- Place muesli in a large mixing bowl and mix through above mixture.
- Transfer to a small baking dish lined with baking paper and press down firmly until uniformly flattened.
- Cover with baking paper and let firm up in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove bars from the dish and chop into 10 even bars. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.