Rosemary Protein Loaf
High protein bread loaf
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/4 cup warm water
1 cup chickpea flour
3/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup + 1 tbsp unflavoured Protein Powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 tbsp hemp seeds, plus more for topping
1.5 tsp sea salt
1.5 tbsp dried rosemary leaves, plus more for topping
1 cup water
1.5 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp oil of Premium Grade Macadamia Oil
- Preheat oven to 170 C.
- Mix together chia seeds & warm water and soak for 15 mins until thick.
- In another bowl mix together all of the dry ingredients.
- Add the chia mixture and the wet ingredients to the dry mix and mix well. If the batter is too wet, add more flour.
- Pour batter into a lined baking loaf tin and top with nuts/seeds of choice.
- Bake for 40-50mins - Bread is done when it sounds hollow when tapped.
- Let the loaf cool completely before slicing. This loaf can be sliced up and frozen in individual pieces.