Scope of job:
As a Production Team Member , you are responsible for providing support to the Bakehouse teams, helping to perform all positions within the multiple sites of Brookfarm (Packing, Blending and Cleaning etc..). Bakehouse team member is a key role at Brookfarm as you will be providing support not only to the Bakehouse Supervisor but the team as a whole, you will also be tasked with helping to ensure the cleaning and shutdown of the facility is well maintained and efficiently functioning to maintain our high level of FSSC certification, this is vitally important.
Tasks may rotate through the site as required - the Job Description includes but is not exclusive to the following responsibilities and deliverables.
The Bakehouse and surrounds need to run smoothly, be clean, organised, and be safe.To achieve this, you would need to assist your Supervisor and other members of the team by following procedures and instructions for daily operation of the facility
- Comply with food safety requirements through cleanliness, and a thorough eye form detail throughout the daily operations
- Comply with all legal safety requirements, make it a safe place to work for all
- Packing of goods, baking, blending, weigh out of recipes, clean down of facility and equipment
- Providing support to the Bakehouse Supervisor and Leadership Team
- Responsible for helping to maintain the bakehouse in a food safe standard (FSSC)
- Comply with all legal safety requirements, ensuring a safe place to work for all
- Other tasks as set by your supervisors or as requested by fellow staff
Sound like you?
To apply for this position please email a Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org