Scope of job:
As a Production Team Member, you are a key member of the Brookfarm team, performing roles within the multiple sites of Brookfarm (Packing, Blending and Cleaning etc..) to create the best muesli, granola and premium snacks in the world.
A key role at Brookfarm, you will be providing support not only to the Bakehouse Supervisor but the Brookfarm team as a whole. You will ensure our sites are well maintained and efficiently functioning, including cleaning and shutdown, to maintain our high level of FSSC certification - this is vitally important.
Tasks may rotate through the site as required - the Job Description includes but is not exclusive to the following responsibilities.
- Blending, baking, and packing the best muesli, granola and premium snacks in the world (and the cleaning afterwards) with your team
- Culture is exceptionally important to us - we achieve and succeed as a team
- Comply with food safety requirements through cleanliness, and a thorough eye for detail throughout the daily operations
- Working with other areas of the business to collaborate in getting our delicious products to Australia and the world
- Responsible for helping to maintain the bakehouse to a globally recognised Food Safety Standard
- Comply with all safety requirements, ensuring a safe place to work for all
- The tasks are varied and require an eye for detail and a basic level of physical fitness
- Breakfast provided by Brookfarm. Coffee and espresso machines free to be used.
- Generous staff discount for both Brookfarm and Cape Byron Distillery products
- Celebrate birthdays each month including gift vouchers
Equal opportunity and family friendly environment
- Majority of roles are a 4 day work week
- Operations crew have additional leave over and above the award
- Incentive/bonus scheme for full time staff
We are a local family business based in Byron Bay for over 21 years. As a leading Australian gourmet food producer, we are committed to the highest quality of premium food hand in hand with sustainable agriculture.
Sound like you?
To apply for this position please email a Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org