Banana & Muesli Protein Bread
Banana protein super bread
2 large banana (1 cup + 1/3 cup mashed)
2 tbsp coconut oil
3 tbsp sweetener of choice
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flax meal + 6 tbsp water combined)
1 tbsp coconut cream
1 cup chickpea flour (or buckwheat, oat or almond flour)
1/2 cup protein powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 175C and grease (and line if needed) a loaf tin.
- Mix all dry ingredients (except muesli) in one bowl and wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry and then fold in muesli (mix until just combined).
- Pour batter into the loaf tin and top with a little extra muesli.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clear.
- Leave bread in the tin for 5 minutes before taking it out for complete cool down.