Chocolate-Covered Muesli Bars
40 mins prep | 2 hrs to set
These delicious chocolate-topped gluten free muesli bars will certainly help you beat that 3pm slump.
- Soak dried figs in warm water for 30 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
- Blend the figs and nut butter in a food processor until it forms a sticky paste.
- Combine muesli and fig paste in a large bowl and mix well.
- Press mixture into a baking dish lined with baking paper and refrigerate.
- Heat the chocolate on a stove or microwave until melted. Pour evenly over muesli bars.
- Chill in fridge for at least two hours until firm. Slice into 10-12 bars.