Fig Toast with Nutty Granola
6 fresh figs
1 French shallot, finely sliced
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp maple syrup
¾ cup of Nutty Granola Maple Vanilla
4 slices sourdough, toasted
4 tbsp ricotta
Extra virgin olive oil
- Reserve two figs for the garnish.
- Chop the remaining and add to a pot with the onion, splash of oil, ¼ cup of water, balsamic and maple syrup and stir to combine.
- Cook over low - medium heat for a few minutes, stir occasionally to break up the figs.
- Once sticky, and jammy, remove from the heat.
- Spread ricotta on toasted sourdough.
- Dollop over the fig jam, arrange quartered figs and sprinkle over a generous amount of Nutty Granola Maple Vanilla.