Keto Paleo Granola Nourish Bowl
Here is a really versatile recipe that can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Using our Keto Paleo Granola Macadamia Coconut means it's gluten free, grain free and dairy free too. With a variety of ingredients such as kale, avocado and creamy cashew dressing, this nutrient dense dish is high in all the healthy fats.
Created by Justine Schofield for Everyday Gourmet.
Keto Paleo Nourish Bowl - gluten free, grain free and dairy free
1 tsp olive oil or Macadamia Oil
1 small butternut pumpkin, cut into 2 cm dice
4 kale leaves, torn from stalks
4 tbsp Keto Paleo Granola Macadamia Coconut
2 eggs, soft-boiled or to your liking
1 avocado, halved
6 cherry tomatoes, halved
½ cup cashew nuts, soaked in water overnight
Juice ½ lemon
Pinch smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Drizzle oil over pumpkin and kale and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes.
- For the sauce, drain cashews from liquid and add to a small blender along with the paprika, lemon, and salt.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. If it's too thick add a little warm water.
- To assemble bowls, arrange pumpkin and kale, next half an avocado, tomatoes and eggs.
- Drizzle over sauce and garnish with granola.