Nutty Granola Fruit Flan
20 mins prep | 2+ hrs to set
A super nutty fruit flan
3 cups Nutty Granola Maple Vanilla
½ cup coconut oil, melted
6 dates, pitted
¼ cup maple syrup
½ cup yoghurt, ricotta or soft white cheese of your choice
2 cups mixed summer fruit, chopped (nectarines, peaches, berries, passionfruit, pomegranate)
¼ cup small fresh mint leaves
- Line a flan tin with baking paper.
- In a food processor, blitz 2 cups of Nutty Granola, coconut oil and pitted dates and salt until the mix resembles rough breadcrumbs.
- Transfer the mix to the centre of the flan tine and press up to the edge of the tin.
- Mix the additional 1 cup Nutty Granola with maple syrup and press around the edges to create a thicker crust than the base.
- Refrigerate for at least 2-12 hours to set.
- When set, spread yoghurt, ricotta or soft white cheese of your choice over the base.
- Top with fresh fruit and serve immediately.