Toasted Macadamia Muesli Banana Loaf
20 mins prep | 45-60 mins to bake
1 loaf serves 8-10
A twist on banana bread
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup light brown sugar
1¾ cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon for topping Toasted Macadamia Muesli with Cranberry
¼ cup macadamia nuts, chopped
3 bananas, 2 mashed, 1 cut in half lengthways for topping
2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 175 C.
- Grease and line a loaf pan with baking paper.
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- In a separate bowl sieve flour, baking powder and salt.
- Blend dry ingredients with creamed butter/sugar mixture.
- Fold in Toasted Cranberry Macadamia Muesli.
- Add mashed bananas, eggs and nuts.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Place lengthways sliced banana and a sprinkle of Toasted Cranberry Macadamia Muesli on top.
- Bake for 45-60 mins until a test skewer comes out clean.