Gluten Free Macadamia Muesli with Cranberry
$12.10 – $30.45
- Soy free
- Preservative free
- Antioxidant rich cranberries
- Protein rich quinoa
This oven baked gluten free muesli combines antioxidant rich cranberries with the crunchy texture of macadamias, protein rich quinoa, Australian gluten free grains and brans. These are lightly toasted with Australian bush honey and just a touch of our premium macadamia oil. We then add nutritious sultanas and natural currants from Australia’s finest fruit growing regions.
Servings per 350g pack: 10
Servings per 1kg pack: 28
Serving size: 35g
|Per 35g||Per 100g|
Ingredients & Allergens
Buckwheat, rice bran, honey, puffed rice, macadamia nuts (7%), macadamia oil, sunflower kernels, cranberries (5%) [cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil], quinoa (4%), pumpkin kernels, natural sultanas, currants, puffed buckwheat, amaranth, prune juice.
Video: How to Prepare Your Muesli
Recipe: Gluten Free Chocolate Cake
Anthony Telford is the author of The Kitchen Hand. He has been a regular guest on Australian commercial TV and radio. He was the host of RRR’s Chewing the Phat, a regular contributor to the Herald Sun’s food pages, and the on screen chef for Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner. He is currently presenter on Channel 10’s 9AM with Dave & Kim and Ready Steady Cook.
Anthony is a trained chef and at the age of 21 was the executive chef at Rydges hotel in Melbourne. He is the father of seven children and he lives in Byron Bay.
- 125g/4oz unsalted butter
- 200g/7oz quality dark chocolate
- 250g/9oz Brookfarm Gluten Free Muesli
- 4 large eggs 225g/8oz caster sugar
- Line a 22cm spring form cake tin with baking paper
- Preheat oven to 160°C/320°F
- Place butter and chocolate together in a heat proof bowl over gently simmering water
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool to room temperature
- Place muesli in food processor and blitz until it resembles a “nut meal”
- Mix the eggs with the sugar until combined
- Stir the egg mixture into the chocolate mix with the muesli meal.
- Pour into prepared tin and bake for about 45 mins or until skewer comes out clean
- Remove from oven and allow to cool
- Serve with cream and fresh berries
- This cake will last one week in an airtight container in the pantry or fridge