Gluten Free Macadamia Muesli with Cranberries
$2.80 – $30.45
• Soy free
• Preservative free
• Antioxidant rich cranberries
• Protein rich quinoa
This oven baked gluten free muesli combines antioxidant rich cranberries with the crunchy texture of macadamias , protein rich quinoa, Australian gluten free grains and brans. These are lightly toasted with Australian bush honey and just a touch of our premium macadamia oil. We then add nutritious sultanas and natural currants from Australia’s finest fruit growing regions.
Servings per 350g pack: 10
Servings per 1kg pack: 28
Serving size: 35g
|Per 35g||Per 100g|
Ingredients & Allergens
Buckwheat, rice bran, honey, puffed rice, macadamia nuts (7%), macadamia oil, sunflower kernels, cranberries (5%) [cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil], quinoa (4%), pumpkin kernels, natural sultanas, currants, puffed buckwheat, amaranth, prune juice.
Recipe: Gluten Free Chocolate Cake
Recipe created by Anthony Telford.
Anthony Telford is the author of The Kitchen Hand. He has been a regular guest on Australian commercial TV and radio. He was the host of RRR’s Chewing the Phat, a regular contributor to the Herald Sun’s food pages, and the on screen chef for Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner. He is currently presenter on Channel 10’s 9AM with Dave & Kim and Ready Steady Cook.
Anthony is a trained chef and at the age of 21 was the executive chef at Rydges hotel in Melbourne. He is the father of seven children and he lives in Byron Bay.
- 125g/4oz unsalted butter
- 200g/7oz quality dark chocolate
- 250g/9oz Brookfarm Gluten Free Muesli
- 4 large eggs 225g/8oz caster sugar
- Line a 22cm spring form cake tin with baking paper
- Preheat oven to 160°C/320°F
- Place butter and chocolate together in a heat proof bowl over gently simmering water
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool to room temperature
- Place muesli in food processor and blitz until it resembles a “nut meal”
- Mix the eggs with the sugar until combined
- Stir the egg mixture into the chocolate mix with the muesli meal.
- Pour into prepared tin and bake for about 45 mins or until skewer comes out clean
- Remove from oven and allow to cool
- Serve with cream and fresh berries
- This cake will last one week in an airtight container in the pantry or fridge