Festive Cranberry Macadamia Chocolate Bark
A delicious chocolatey treat
350g dark chocolate
(1 cup for cooking, ½ cup for topping)
⅓ cup macadamias, roughly chopped
⅓ cup dried cranberries
⅓ tsp salt flakes
- Line a tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Fill a small saucepan with an inch of water and place over low heat.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and place into a heatproof bowl. Place the bowl over the pot, ensuring the base of the bowl does not touch the water. Stir the chocolate until melted.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and stir through 1 cup of muesli.
- Pour the chocolate mixture onto the lined baking tray and smooth out with a spoon.
- Sprinkle the extra ½ cup of muesli, macadamias, cranberries and salt flakes over the top of chocolate.
- Set in fridge for at least fifteen minutes to set.
- Once set, cut into rough pieces and enjoy.
- Store Chocolate Bark in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.