Jackfruit Nourish Bowl
A delicious salad for lunch or dinner, this Jackfruit Nourish bowl is made with delicious vegetables, grains and nuts that are sure to satisfy.
A nourishing salad bowl
For the salad:
- 1 pack Amazonia Tender Jack Original
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1/2 cucumber cut into cubes
- 1 cup pea sprouts
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 3/4 cup Entertainer Brothers Blend
- Black sesame seeds
- 80g Meredith Dairy Goats Cheese
For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Cook rice according to packet instructions.
- Add the jackfruit and turmeric in a pan over medium heat and cook for 3-5 mins or until heated through.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a jar and mix well.
- Divide all salad ingredients into two bowls and drizzle the dressing on top.