Macadamia and Cranberry Muesli Slice
5 mins prep. 30 mins bake
Emma Henderson, co-founder of The Beach People
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Combine condensed milk and muesli in a mixing bow
- Press mixture into a lined baking tray and cook for 25-30 mins until golden.
- Once cooked, cool the slice.
- Once the slice is chilled, drizzle melted dark chocolate over the top.
- Slice into a small square, it's quite a sweet slice. Enjoy after dinner or for an afternoon treat.