Frozen Yoghurt & Muesli Christmas Puddings
10 mins prep | 5+ hrs to set
An Australian Christmas pudding
4 cups unsweetened natural Greek yoghurt
1 cup full cream milk
¼ cup double cream
1 tbs pure vanilla extract
50g melted dark chocolate
Dried cranberries to serve
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yoghurt, milk, double cream and vanilla extract.
- Add muesli and mix until well combined.
- Line 6 (1/2 cup capacity) tea cups with baking paper. Divide frozen yoghurt mixture between the cups, wrap tightly with cling film and allow at least 5 hours freezing time.
- To serve, remove from the freezer and discard plastic wrap. Dip cups into hot water for a few seconds to help dislodge the puddings. Invert onto serving plates or into bowls.
- Top with melted chocolate and some cranberries
- Stand for 5 minutes for the yoghurt to soften before serving.