Nutty Granola Chocolate Chip Cookies
Nutty Chocolate Heaven
1 cup plain flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 large egg
3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat together butter, sugars, and vanilla in a medium bowl with an electric mixer at high speed until pale and fluffy (about 3 minutes), then beat in egg until combined well.
- Reduce speed to low then add flour mixture and mix until just combined. Stir in granola and chocolate chips.
- Create 18 cookies (each cookie to be roughly 2 level tablespoons) and place 2 inches apart on baking tray. Flatten each cookie down slightly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove, cool and enjoy!