Orange Macadamia Cake
20 mins prep | 40-45 mins baking
This delicious zesty orange cake is sure to delight your guests, with our maple roasted Entertainer Brothers Blend adding a great little crunch.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 fan forced, 200 C.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the eggs with the sugar until they turn white.
- Add the milk, macadamia oil and orange zest.
- Sift flour and yeast together and add to the mixture slowly to combine.
- Fold in Entertainer Brothers Blend nuts.
- Brush a 20cm round, plain or fluted cake tin with oil and dust with sugar and flour. Pour in the mix.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 40 - 45 minutes. Test with a skewer.
- Remove from the oven, turn out onto a rack and let cool thoroughly.