Prebiotic Anzac Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 160°C and line 2 large baking trays.
- Combine granola, flour and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Add butter, golden syrup and bicarb soda in a small saucepan. Stir over medium heat until melted.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir to combine.
- Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls and place on trays, 5cm apart.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden (or 12-15 minutes if you prefer crunchy).
- Leave to cool on baking tray for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.