Raw Blueberry Cheesecakes
45 mins to make | 2 hrs to set
Raw, vegan & gluten free
2 cups of Prebiotic Paleo Granola
1 tbs coconut oil
2 tbs nut butter
1 cup of coconut cream
1 + 1/2 cups cashews (soaked in water overnight)
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbs lemon juice
2 punnets of blueberries
- Line a medium sized 12-hole muffin tin with muffin papers.
- Place the ingredients for your base in a food processor, and blitz until combined.
- Divide mixture and press firmly into the muffin cases.
- Place the muffin tin in the freezer for 15 minutes for the base to set.
- In a food processor, blend together all filling ingredients, except the blueberries, until very smooth and creamy.
- Pour half of the filling mixture into a bowl for later. Blend the remaining filling with one of the punnets of blueberries.
- Pour the white filling mixture over the bases, and place in the freezer to set for twenty minutes.
- Once set, pour the blueberry filling on top of cheesecakes and place back in the freezer for two hours to set.
- Remove the cheesecakes from the freezer ten minutes before serving to soften slightly. Un-mold from wrappers and place on plates. Top with the remaining punnet of fresh blueberries.