Wild Berry Pancakes
Take your pancakes to the next level with the addition of our Wild Berry Granola. So good, you'll be craving these every weekend (or every day)!
A wild berry stack
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate Soda
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 25g butter, melted
- Wild Berry Granola
- Mixed fresh berries
- Maple syrup or honey
- Whisk together the milk, egg and vanilla in a jug.
- Sift flour and bicarb into a large bowl, then stir in sugar. Make a well in the centre.
- Slowly add the milk mixture into the well and whisk until just combined.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat and brush pan with butter.
- Pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter into the frying pan and cook until bubbles appear on the surface (3-4 minutes). Flip the pancake and cook on other side for a further 3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Transfer cooked pancakes to a plate and cover with a tea towel to keep warm.
- Repeat the above in batches until all batter has been used, brushing the pan with butter in between each batch.
- Once cooked, stack the pancakes on a plate and top with yoghurt, berries, granola and a drizzle of maple syrup/honey.