Gluten Free Porrij Biscuits
Crisp little biscuits made with our nourishing Gluten Free Porrij. Serve with goats cheese and rosella jam for a great little treat.
- Preheat oven to 170 C and line 2 large baking sheets with baking paper.
- In a food processor, pulse Gluten Free Porrij, butter, gluten free flour, baking powder, coconut sugar and salt until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add almond milk and pulse until mixture just forms a dough.
- Place a large sheet of baking paper on a board or clean work surface. Turn out the dough and cover with another sheet of baking paper.
- Roll out dough with a rolling pin then cut into discs using a 6.5cm scone cutter to make 16-20 biscuits.
- Carefully arrange the biscuits on to the prepared baking sheets and bake for about 18-20 minutes until golden.
- Transfer to a rack to cool completely.