Whole Grain Porridge Pancakes
Turn your porridge into a delicious stack of fluffy and nutritious pancakes! For a gluten free version, substitute with our Gluten Free Porridge and gluten free self raising flour.
- In a bowl combine the Whole Grain Porridge, flour and pinch of salt.
- In a jug combine the melted butter, eggs, milk and honey and whisk to combine.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry mix, and add the wet mixture. Stir to combine.
- Fry large tablespoons of mixture in a small amount of Macadamia Oil and/or butter over medium heat. Flip pancakes when small bubbles appear on the surface of the batter.
- Serve with fresh fruit and honey.