Toasted Macadamia Muesli with Cranberry
$12.30 – $31.00
- Preservative Free
- 16 Natural Ingredients
- Premium Wholegrains
- Antioxidant Rich Cranberries
Recently awarded a Gold Medal at the Royal Fine Food Show Hobart, this gourmet muesli is preservative free and baked in our Byron Bay bakehouse, powered by the sun. Savour the rich crunchy texture of wholesome Australian oats and barley, three delicious brans, natural currants and sultanas from the Barossa Valley and succulent cranberries rich in antioxidants. All of this, together with the magical taste of our own macadamia nuts, lightly toasted with Australian Bush honey and healthy first cold pressed macadamia oil, makes the perfect combination!
Servings per 1.5kg pack: 30
Serving size: 50g
Servings per 75g Tubs: 1
Servings per 75g Sachets: 1
Serving size: 75g
|Per 50g||Per 75g||Per 100g|
Ingredients & Allergens
Rolled oats, honey, barley flakes, macadamia oil, rice bran, macadamia nuts (7%), sunflower kernels, barley bran, oat bran, natural sultanas, currants, dried cranberries (4%) [cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil], wheat germ, pumpkin kernels, prune juice, cinnamon.
Tree nuts, wheat, cereals containing gluten
Video: How to Prepare Your Muesli
Recipe: Muesli Frozen Yoghurt Ice Pops
Prep time: 10 minutes plus at least 4 hours freezing time
For the Muesli Frozen Yoghurt
- 4 cups unsweetened natural Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup full cream milk
- ¼ cup double cream
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Brookfarm toasted cranberry muesli
To make the Muesli Frozen Yoghurt
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yoghurt, milk, double cream and vanilla extract.
- Add muesli and mix until well combined.
- Divide yoghurt mixture between 8 ice cream pop moulds. Put a paddle pop stick in each and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours to set.
- To serve, remove individual paddle pops from their moulds and enjoy.