Toasted Macadamia Muesli with Cranberry
$12.30 – $31.00
- Preservative Free
- 16 Natural Ingredients
- Premium Wholegrains
- Antioxidant Rich Cranberries
Servings per 1.5kg pack: 30
Serving size: 50g
Servings per 75g Tubs: 1
Servings per 75g Sachets: 1
Serving size: 75g
|Per 50g||Per 75g||Per 100g|
Ingredients & Allergens
Rolled oats, honey, barley flakes, macadamia oil, rice bran, macadamia nuts (7%), sunflower kernels, barley bran, oat bran, natural sultanas, currants, dried cranberries (4%) [cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil], wheat germ, pumpkin kernels, prune juice, cinnamon.
Tree nuts, wheat, cereals containing gluten
Video: How to Prepare Your Muesli
Recipe: Muesli Frozen Yoghurt Ice Pops
Prep time: 10 minutes plus at least 4 hours freezing time
For the Muesli Frozen Yoghurt
- 4 cups unsweetened natural Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup full cream milk
- ¼ cup double cream
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Brookfarm toasted cranberry muesli
To make the Muesli Frozen Yoghurt
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yoghurt, milk, double cream and vanilla extract.
- Add muesli and mix until well combined.
- Divide yoghurt mixture between 8 ice cream pop moulds. Put a paddle pop stick in each and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours to set.
- To serve, remove individual paddle pops from their moulds and enjoy.