Cosy Weekend Brekky Plate
Cafe style food, made at home
2 potatoes, cubed
10 spears of asparagus
1 tbsp Premium Macadamia Oil
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp hemp parmesan (or sub with 1 tbsp dried herbs of choice e.g. thyme, rosemary + 1.5 tsp hemp seeds + 1.5 tsp nutritional yeast)
1 block (300g) silken tofu
1 tsp Premium Macadamia Oil
1 tbsp nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp ground turmeric
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt & pinch of ground pepper
2 tbsp unsweetened soy milk
To plate: 1 avocado, halved, 8 cherry tomatoes, halved, 2 tbs Keto Paleo Granola
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Rub potatoes and asparagus with oil, salt & pepper and hemp parmesan.
- Add the potatoes to a lined baking tray and roast for 20 mins or until softened.
- Add asparagus to the same tray and roast for another 10 minutes until asparagus and potatoes are golden brown.
- Sprinkle additional hemp parmesan on top.
- Heat oil in a frypan and add in the whole block of silken tofu.
- Pan fry for 1-2 minutes until one side gets golden brown.
- Use a wooden spatula to crumble the tofu into small pieces and add in the turmeric, nutritional yeast, garlic & onion powder, paprika, black salt and black pepper.
- Stir fry for 1-2 minutes and then add in the soy milk; cook until desired consistency.
- Divide all ingredients between your plates, top with avocado, tomatoes and Keto Paleo Granola and enjoy!