Explorer Chocolate Bark
10 mins prep | 30 mins to set
- Line a flan tin with parchment paper.
- Place a stainless steel or glass bowl over a small pot of boiling water.
- Add chocolate and cacao butter.
- Whisk gently until melted.
- Spread the chocolate mixture in to the lined flan tin.
- Using a spatula or the back of a spoon, smooth over and spread thin.
- Sprinkle with Explorer Brothers Blend nuts.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer, lift out of the flan tray.
- Allow to rest at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Break into pieces and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.