Gluten Free Coconut Vanilla Panna Cotta
20 minutes + 3-4 hrs or overnight to set
Emma Henderson, co-founder of The Beach People
- 1 400ml tin coconut cream
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp gelatine ( Natural beef gelatine is used here)
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free Brookfarm Muesli
- Edible flowers to serve
- In a saucepan, combine coconut milk, almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla. Heat over medium heat until warm.
- Bloom the gelatine by mixing gelatine in 1/4 cup of cold water until it turns firm.
- Add bloomed gelatine to the milky mix and stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
- Pour into moulds and set in the fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from moulds and sprinkle with Brookfarm muesli and edible flowers.
- Additional: Add 1 tsp of cacao to the milky mix for a chocolate panna cotta.